1. A university student in a bachelor’s degree program completed all but the final year of the prescribed program, but for some reason took leave or withdrew from their studies for at least two years since the first day of their final year of the prescribed program, and is able to provide a certificate of attendance, or a leave from studies certificate, each with a transcript of their results for all academic years attached;
2. A university student completed the prescribed bachelor’s degree program but for some reason was not able to graduate, at least one full year before the last day of their final year of the prescribed program, and is able to provid a certificate of attendance, or a leav e from studies certificate, each with a transcript of their results for all academic years attached;
3. The university student completed four years of a bachelor’s degree program of six years or more (including practical training), and received at least 128 of the credits required for graduation;
4. A person who was awarded a junior college diploma, at least two years previously after graduating from a three-year course; or at least three years previously after graduating from a two-year or five-year course; a person who was awarded a qualification certificate from a college of continuing (supplementary) education; or a college of continuing education graduation diploma, and is able to provide a certificate attesting that their academic ability is equivalent to junior college level is to be dealt with in the same way as a person who attended a two-year junior college. Each college or university may also set additional regulations stipulating related work experience and the minimum number of such years worked, based on actual requirements.
5. The person has passed one of the following national examinations and is able to provide a certificate attesting this:
(1) Senior Civil Service Examination; or Level One, Level Two, or Level Three Special Civil Service Examination;
(2) Senior Professional and Technical Personnel Examination; or a Special Examination of an equivalent level;
6. The person is able to provide a certificate attesting that they have passed one of the following professional skill assessment tests:
(1) The person has obtained a Level A certified technician’s certificate, or single-class certified technician’s certificate equivalent to Level A, and has three or more years of related practical work experience; or
(2) Level B is the highest qualification available in their skill area and the person has obtained a certified technician’s certificate, or a single-class certified technician’s certificate equivalent to Level B, and has five or more years of related practical work experience.
Courses: please see the announcement for detailed. (http://www.finance.nctu.edu.tw/zh_tw/course/course4)
Teachers: (Listed by initial of Last Name)
TUITION AND FEES：
|課程 Courses||學分費 Credit Fee:||備註|
|先修課程 Prerequisite courses:
3 credits each course, NT$5,000 per credit.
All Credit Fee of the Degree program of Finance is NT$7,000 per credit.
|Required courses and elective courses||每門課3學分，每學分7,000元
3 credits each course, NT$7,000 per credit.